Kraque's server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Kraque's server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction of Der_wulf (kolllu)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kolllu

Kolllu

Aantal berichten : 9
Registratiedatum : 2012-08-09

Introduction of Der_wulf (kolllu) Empty
PostSubject: Introduction of Der_wulf (kolllu)   Introduction of Der_wulf (kolllu) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:07 am

Alright, well, as I am semi-new to this server, I suppose I have to make an introduction to myself, yes? Yes I think so.

Anyway....The name is Kolllu, you can call me Till, if you decide to get all personal on me. blah blah blah.... I dont like giving away my information...blahblah....Im generally a nice guy unless you get a bit hot-headed with a friend, or with me. Consider your grave dug, with your name on the stone already. Very protective. Blah blah.

I guess if you must know, I was born in hamburg a while back, in Germany...if there are English errors, that's why. Even though I think I do it well now. ._.

Uch, thats about all I give of info. I am pretty shy I guess.......um. Yeah. That. Is this all thats needed? I sure hope so.

Oh, and im 18, if there is something about that being needed.

Jetzt geh mir aus dem Gesicht. -Kollu der weise Wolf
Back to top Go down
JoePorkchop

Aantal berichten : 15
Registratiedatum : 2012-10-19
Leeftijd : 23

Introduction of Der_wulf (kolllu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Der_wulf (kolllu)   Introduction of Der_wulf (kolllu) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:29 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down

Introduction of Der_wulf (kolllu)
Page 1 of 1