Kraque's server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Kraque's server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WAZZUP Peoples of le forum :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikeythekid

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2012-08-07

WAZZUP Peoples of le forum :D Empty
PostSubject: WAZZUP Peoples of le forum :D   WAZZUP Peoples of le forum :D I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:26 pm

Hey, my name is Russell though my middle name is Mikey making my IGN: Mikeythekid. I am 14 years old and am going to be 15 in November. My hobbies are drawing, sailing and beat boxing What a Face . I come from a small Island in the mediteranian called Malta. I also have been playing Minecraft since BETA came out and I am good at building and obsessed with making Iron Golemns Smile . So if you have a pumpking and spare Iron, you know who to give it to pirat
Back to top Go down
Kraque
Admin
Kraque

Aantal berichten : 70
Registratiedatum : 2012-08-05
Leeftijd : 28

PostSubject: Welcome   WAZZUP Peoples of le forum :D I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:29 pm

Nice introduction Razz and welcome to the forums/server.
Back to top Go down
https://kraque-server.actieforum.com
Qualkek

Aantal berichten : 20
Registratiedatum : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Welcome   WAZZUP Peoples of le forum :D I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:18 pm

Welcome to the server Mikey. I'm jealous i've always wanted to learn proper sailing, Is it a family thing? Also, message me in game if you run out of pumpkins. I've got a small farm of them going.

~Qual~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAZZUP Peoples of le forum :D   WAZZUP Peoples of le forum :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WAZZUP Peoples of le forum :D
Page 1 of 1